Saturday 11 December 2010

All Ribboned up !

A shabby Chic stylie card
pink,lilac and white.
Ends Sunday at midnight .

I did have in mind to make a tag, but got side tracked when I found these Tilda papers in one of my boxes,
It must be all this shabby raggy chic sewing influencing this card .
Went on a homespun shabby chic look.

Hope the Ribbon girls don't mind a spot of green -- maybe I should have taken artistic liscense and had pink grass --- well there is a pink pampas grass plant !!
not too good a pic , but tried three times  -- must ask Santa for one of those photo light boxes ---oh, and a studio !!
HOT NEWS !!!!!
Spotted on The Simply Create Blog that the shop reopened today!!!!!!!

Anne xxx

6 comments:

  1. we love the image, the sentiments, the shape of the card and everything else - and we certainly dont mind a touch of green! Thank you for entering the Ribbon Girl colour challenge - Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your shabby chic card and hey what's a touch of green between friends...thanks for playing along with the Ribbon Girls...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Anne, love the style of it and you can't beat a bit of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne this is gorgeous. Cute house and I love the ribbon too. And great sentiment. I love lilac and pink so of course I had to enter too.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's going on here! And you think, what on earth am I blabbering on about! Have already left a comment but where on earth do they keep going! Well Anne, take 2, such a fabby shabby chic card, I love it, rather unusual from the norm but o so darn cute. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah don't think I went through the whole process, doh! Carolxx

    ReplyDelete