Tuesday 31 August 2010

Sorry Peeps !!

Ooops  I'm in trouble !!!
While Jacqui was away in Norway
I filled up Kath's Workshop but to dig myself out a hole I grovelled to Kath
(Well grovelled may be an exageration 'cos Kath is so lovely )
and she has agreed to do a second workshop hot on the heels of the first.
So please save my job and book a space !!!

Important announcement :-- Saturdays Save the Children Crop
is instore at the shop
so do join us for lots of fun
and scraplings from Kath !!!

Off tomorrow ReVamping !!
Love to see you if you can make it
(see top of blog for where to come)
Anne xxxx

ps Stupido here forgot to take camera to work so no workshop pics !!!
Edited to say congrats to all the new design team at Simply Create .

6 comments:

  1. oh dear...are you on the naughty step...can't disappoint all those lovely crafters can we..so definitely no grovelling required....see you Saturday..big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the naughty step -- in the naughty corner -- and "on my bike" !!! He he (see workshop)
    Anne xxxxxss

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOl Anne...you are funny...hope you have a great day tomorrow with Moira and don't forget to say hi and good luck from me...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard the phrase "hot on the heels" in such a long time! Thanks for the nostalgia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Anne on making the DT...looking forward to being a teamie with you ! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Shelley ( Pink Lady ) for the congrats but I'm not on the DT
    Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete