Wednesday, 11 August 2010

Just touchin' base !!!

Busy day today out and about !!!
Sorry no pics.
I know it's not fine if you pop in and there's no news
so just letting you know I am in creative mode
and will post pics of projects asap.
Picked up some elastic for another  Cr8 group "to make" idea ---
Lots of fabric makes to sample too.
Back at work tomorrow to help get ready for the sale
 Friday and Saturday.

Just for fun a pic of a special request for a birthday gift:-

An embroidered scarf I did some time ago.............

Anne xxx

4 comments:

  1. oh you are naughty...but love it...see you bright and early tomorrow...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL hope the sale goes well. DH having an op tomorrow so unfortuately I will have to put on my nurses uniform and be nice instead....it's so going to be hard! Much rather be shopping with you guys. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the sale and coping with all those hungry bargain hunters!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete