Saturday 7 August 2010

Hide and Seek ???

Wheeeeeere's   Jacqui ?????


Peeka boo !

Loads of laughs on Friday with Kath and Ann
Jacqui tried to dodge the photo
gotcha !!
We did lunch, talked nonstop, laughed,
had coffee and cupcakes
and of course shopping!
A fab day.
Look forward to next time
Anne xxx

"Tagged On"


The brief was to make a chipboard tag using the new Jenni Bolin papers
and a ranger product.
I chose the perfect pearls applied to versamark on black
cardstock .
Also used distress inks and Tim's sanding block on the J B papers
which are great to distress.
The only problem was I got held up and didn't arrive in time for you to make the tags at 
 the Pink Ladies meet !
ooops !!!
sorry girls !!

3 comments:

  1. you absolute stinker for posting that awful pic of me....that's you definitely off the christmas card list...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not at all awful---a lovely pic of three lovely ladies !!!
    Am I back on the list ???????
    Anne xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. S'not fair I used to be quicker than that, you even caught me twice, thanks for a great day, work can be quite hard sometimes.....NOT!

    ReplyDelete