Monday 30 May 2011

The Projects !!!

The Majestic Grunge Bag -------


Stenciled with fabric inks,
fabric fixing with spray adhesive and bondaweb,
stamping -----
and the only sewing involved was attatching the buttons and chains.
I didn't have any Lions Rampant  , hence the rampant stags !!!!
One cheeky crafter was hoping for a rather well known male performance group !!!!! He He !!!
and a great suggestion from Lily---
it should have read
DREAM BAG !!!!!
liking that Lily, maybe pinch that for next bag.

Waiting to start -------


And they're off !!!!


Kath and Debbi have their fab projects up for viewing too,
so off you go for a look
Anne x

8 comments:

  1. I want one of those bags!!!
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debby, got mine and not sharing! Thanks Anne for a fab creation and your lovely company. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. never done anything like this before, and I loved it! can you get the spare bags and material fixative online? i meant to write down the make you used.

    loved my day


    hugs & love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger wouldn't let me play on WOYWW so I am catching up now! What a lot of lovely things you have been busy playing with. I am really glad I popped over to see your blog today. Fab bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you all had a good day and love that bag Anne :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Love it Anne, look forward to seeing it in use soon! Love all of the techniques you have used and especially love the chain and crown, looks so good and glad you all had a great and successful day x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great day it was really nice to come away with ideas for projects we could do on our own. Well hopefully. Love my bag. Thanks Anne.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete