Friday 15 July 2011

Painting just isn't enough !!!!

More of Lily's work......
this time card making ....

Put all the goodies  (thank you Kath and Jacqui) on the table and let her go for it .
Lily was three in May and I was blown away as to where she stuck the sun glasses and flip flops
 on the Craftwork  Cards 
Elephant
from their "Fruit Scoop " range .
Oh, and it did have to have a mobile phone ...
trunk calls sooooo old hat !!!!!
She did have help with the fun spelling but stuck  the letters where she chose.
Mummy thinks Lily will be an engineer as she loves tools and "fixing" things ,
but I think there is a budding artist in the making .
Whichever path she follows , we are so proud and love her to bits !

6 comments:

  1. wow...well done lily...I'm having a good old giggle at your hip elephant..you are one clever little crafter and hey definitely a new recruit for the Craftwork Cards DT...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely, a crafter in the making I think. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure she had a great time and fab cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Lily, what a fab job you've done with those cards
    Debz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's definitely a crafter. Love her cards. Clever girl. Love the elephant card, I think its my favourite.

    Well done Lily.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That elephant definitely has panache! Love the scottie dog too. Lily has a lot of talent!

    ReplyDelete