Monday 28 February 2011

A visit to Rustiques....

Today I went for catch up visit to see how things are progressing with
 Moira at Rustiques
Walls all freshley painted and a beautiful wooden floor in one of the showrooms.
More finishing touches to be done this week for the arrival of stock early next week.
Was priviliged to get a sneeky peek and have a shopping list already !!!!!!!
Yesterday was the third cushion workshop and I forgot to tke pics...AGAIN!!!
Sonja has posted that she has now finished hers from the first workshop and has also made up her tote bag kit... well done Sonja


Lampshade kits available from Moira.......



And thank you for the pics Sonja x


 And a thank you to Kirsti for the Blog Award


Well that's today and yesterday, so that leaves tomorrow and I can't wait to go to the Cubbyhole with Debbi
and see in reallife Kath's fab project made with TIM!
Anne xxx

3 comments:

  1. See I had a flurry of activity and got there. Glad your workshop went well. Lucky you getting to see the Tim project in real life I'm jealous lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne lots of nice goodies there, if you pop over to simply create shop I have left my glitz tool and some hot fix gems for you to have a play around with we are at Kaths class on the 12th so hopefully see you there. Any problems working the tool just give me a shout. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait for a visit to Rustique and a picnic by the river sounds idyllic....roll on summer...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete