Wednesday 7 July 2010

Repeat performance ?????

Liked the style of the Vintage Vogue stamp set
and the stamped frame made using a square punch and trimmer
 have used it again on the cover  is the cover of this album.
The corner stamps are Tim's --Lord of Holtz as Kath
affectionately calls him.
I had a great time exploring Kath's Cubbyhole a short while ago
and at last have got round to downloading the pics from my camera.
How tidy a craft room is this !!!!
But it wasn't this tidy when I left as Kath kindly cut some
fab Tim die cuts for me and ended up with bits all over the lovely clean floor !!!
So not only a repeat performance of the vintage card style
I look forward to Kath's repeating her performance at her next demo and workshop !
Anne xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anne
    Gorgeous card, love your colours and style. Have ordered this set to, can't wait to play and lucky you, playing in Kath's cubbyhole. Hope to see you soon. nnalorac.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Anne this is beautiful. I love it. Can;t wait to go back and play at Kaths as we were too busy chatting last time...lol
    Lyn x

    ReplyDelete