Thursday 25 March 2010

ooooh lah lah !!!!

What a response to the "dummy"---- (sorry not very good photo ) but have been tickled pink as to the response of the window display ( note the pink reference he he!) people wanting to buy the dress ---- my dress designing coming to good use but don't tell anybody it's a length of fabric held together with a shoe lace and pins ie window dressing stylie !!!--- loved doing it for the window and the triptich mirror "altered" for the window was my mums so has sentimental value too as this was my first mother's day without her this year.
The "altered" plant pot was stamped with Tim Holtz stamps and spritzed with tattered angels to become a pincushion for lovely pin embellishments for cards or scrapbooking.
The note book was made using Tim's products too
Been a very busy week with all the new stock and have enjoyed the merchandising instore and more new goodies still arriving !!
Anne xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love the Window dressing Anne, Ooooo I wish I lived just done the road from this lovely shop.Feel withdrawel symptoms coming on. See you soon I hope. You lucky girl. Have fun. nnalorac.x

    ReplyDelete